President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been enjoined to consider Hon. Amb. Ginika Tor, the National Coordinator, Igbo kwenu for Asiwaju/Shettima for a ministerial position in his cabinet.
This call was made by Hon. Prince Uche Okonkwo, the Northwest Coordinator of the organisation while speaking to newsmen shortly after their meeting with community leaders in the zone.
Honorable Prince Uche Okonkwo further listed 10 reasons for his assertion as follows:
Reasons why President Bola Ahmed Tinubu should consider Amb. Ginika Tor for a notable Ministerial position in his cabinet
1. Her ability to work with both political actors and at the same time work with the grassroots
2. Because her political contributions cut across ethnicities and religions
3. Being a Lawyer, she have a good sense of interpretation of political teams that easily draw people to her
4. She was very instrumental to APC victory during the 2023 general elections
5. She took all risks to ensure that Igbos voted for APC in the 36 states and the FCT.
6. She is among the few individuals that mobilized the Igbo with her hard earned money.
7. APC as a party can rely on her and her associates for its better successes in the future.
8. Her OPI Support Group was the only Igbo politic group that covers wards , local government and 36 states + FCT during the recent concluded 2023 election.
9. Her OPI group has also gone global, with chairmen and patrons in diaspora.
10. She is a woman with notable records and hardworking too.
#Hon Uche Okonkwo (JP),
OPI Northwest Co’ordinator. , former S. A to governor and Director on Diversity in katsina state.